Hello and Welcome!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello and welcome to “Taste of August”. Before starting this blog, I was stalking and drooling over other decor, design and recipe blogs on the web for months, and I mean MONTHS. I have always been the type of girl to write in diaries. So blogs naturally appeal to me. I love reading what others are doing to better improve their home and life, what new dish someone has cooked up, and how life is like in other parts of the world. It is a great way to learn new things and to better educate oneself. This is why I was thinking of starting up a blog of my own – sharing my home ideas, my recipes, and my DIY and craft skills. While I have always kept my diary secretive when I was a young girl, I was contemplating making an online “diary” of personal posts visible to anyone who stumbles across this site. At first I thought “Who wouldn’t love to read about my ideas, thoughts, and recipes” and then after a few days I thought “There are so many blogs out there, who WOULD read about what I have to say?” After a few more days of thinking and contemplating, I finally swallowed my fears, warmed up my chair and took a stand. And that is how this blog was born!

Because I was born in August, it will be a “taste” of everything I like – recipes, interior design, entertaining, DIY projects and tips. And boy, do I have lots to share with you! As with any business comes a business plan. And likewise with this blog came a plan – an extensive plan that was growing and evolving each day for the past month. I hope you take the time and visit on occasion, with a hope that this blog will inspire you, give you something new to think about and try. Please leave a comment, let me know what your thoughts are on what you are reading on this blog – in the end it is what the readers opinions and likes that will help improve this blog! Again, many thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...