Mushroom and Cheese Chicken Bake
Prep time: 15 min Cook Time: 30 min Yield: 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. chicken stuffing mix
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large pot, prepare stuffing mix as directed on package. Mix in mushroom soup from the can, adding about 1/2 can of water to the mix. Stir until well combined.
3. Add the olive oil to a 13x9-inch baking. Place chicken in dish. Top soup-stuffing mixture and garnish with cheese.
4. Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked. Serve with steamed veggies.
Where I link up my posts