Fall Decor Around the House

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello everyone! The week is almost coming to a close, and I am excited for the weekend to come! Today's post will just be a showcase on what small changes I have made to welcome fall into our home. Similar to the posts I have done this week, but this one is more on the small changes.

Let's start with the dining room. I had my centerpiece I made for my girlfriend's brunch back in August nicely displayed on my table. Of course, that needed to be changed.
So I took out the nice centerpiece I bought from HomeSense last year, re-used my LED candles I already have, and changed up the placemats with new ones that fit the decor.



On the coffee table in the living room, I added some snack-size candy for the guests who come over.

In addition to the fall vignette in the basement, I put away the small vase with white flowers I had on the tray and replaced it with some orange flowers in this mercury glass vase from HomeSense.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...