Fall Decor Ideas from Bombay

Monday, September 10, 2012

I love getting inspiration from home decor retailors. Especially from the Bombay Company. They have such a nice selection of furniture and accessories. Plus viewing their catalogue really gets me inspired. They just recently came out with their fall catalogue - pages filled with beautiful decor and great ideas and inspiration. Below are a few of my favourite rooms from the collection, as well as some great decor inspiration!



Take a look at this breath-taking dining room. How would you like to come to a Thanksgiving dinner decorated in such style?! I love the silver candelabras - it sets a romantic and classy mood for dinner. And that gold mirror on the wall is a perfect addition - a nice mix of silver and gold to this setting. Don't have a large mirror like that but would like to spruce up your holiday dinner? A great alternative is a large golden-coloured wreath instead for your holiday dinner. I also love the rustic leaf centerpiece.


While this doesn't tie into the fall theme, I thought I would still mention it - I'm loving those rustic wall prints. They create symmetry in the room with the horizontal/vertical arrangements surrounding an over-sized print. Again to tie in the fall season, you can add any faux flower arrangements in a nice silver vase or bowl to any part of your home. 


I absolutely love the red colours of the vases - so rich! And what I love about them is that it can be left throughout the Christmas season as well! How versatile and a great investment in money! I think I'll pick myself some of these vases this fall season!


This side table is my inspiration for my fall decor this year (will show you in another post coming soon!). I love the red lamp shade, the added texture from the leaves, and those amazing vases. The large painting also pulls together this colour theme well. This is a perfect setting for fall - sophisticated with little added details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...