Mixed Berry Muffins - Guest Post

Friday, April 26, 2013

Today I am guest posting over at Abi's blog, Abi's Little Wanderings, and sharing a delicious and yummy mixed berry muffin recipe with her readers! Be sure to stop by the post and check it out! And while you're there, make sure to say hi to Abi!

Mixed Berry Muffins

Mixed Berry Muffins
Prep time: 7 min        Cook Time: 20-25 min           Yield: 12 muffins

Ingredients
-1 cup milk
-1/2 cup butter, melted
-1 egg
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/3 cup granulated sugar
-1 tbsp baking powder
-1 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries (such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400°F . Line 12 muffins cups with paper liners.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat milk, butter and egg.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add to wet mixture and stir to combine. Add mixed berries in 1/3 cup additions, gently folding in each time.
4. Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched.

Print Friendly and PDF


Where I link up my posts!

6 comments:

  1. I love berries in muffins, Jovana. Thanks for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love muffins! My name is Katie and I host Inspired Weekends, open from Thursday to Thursday. I would love to have you link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks for the link, i'll be sure to join!

      Delete
  3. I love muffins and these look delicious!! Now following on GFC and Bloglovin~ Have a Great Week~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following and for stopping by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...