The portobellos are loaded with juice, and the feta cheese adds a nice touch (plus, it adds to the presentation!). You can even make it as a meal of its own, for those who love mushrooms. Enjoy!
Spinach, Zucchini and Feta Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Prep time: 10 min Grill Time: 20-25 min Yield: 4 servings
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, rinsed and stems cut off
- 2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat barbeque grill to medium-high heat. In a small bowl, toss zucchini with Herbes de Provence and salt until well seasoned. Add more seasoning if not enough. Arrange on skewer for easy grilling.
2. Grill mushroom caps and zucchini skewers until tender, about 7-10 minutes.
3. Add spinach to mushroom caps (top-side down) and continue to grill, about 2 minutes, to allow spinach to steam a little bit.
4. Place mushroom caps, top-side down, on plate. Arrange zucchini and top with feta cheese.
Where I link up my posts!