Grilled Veggie Pasta "Salad"
Prep time: 15 min Cook Time: 35 min Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups small pasta shells
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp Herbe de Provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat barbecue grill to medium heat. Add vegetables in a medium bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Herbe de Provence, salt and pepper.
3. Over medium heat, add grilled vegetables to pasta pot. Stir to combine. Add pasta sauce and stir to combine. Ensure pasta sauce is warmed thoroughly.
4. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Where I link up my posts!