Super Bowl Party Ideas

Friday, January 24, 2014

The teams have been made and the party planning begins! If you can believe, I have never hosted a Super Bowl party. I am not a football fan, I don't keep up with that. But for some reason I always tune into the game on Super Bowl Sunday. It's the hype, the commercials and just the energy level I feel from people both before and after the game that gets me hyped up. Which is why I have always wanted to host a party but because I never keep track of the sport I never know when it is until it is too late to even plan. So this year I made sure I would be on top of things! Which is why I am making this collection of Super Bowl party ideas - in case you too are stuck and not sure on what to plan! Hope these help in the planning process! I am getting excited!

Big Game Tabletop of Snacks
This is probably my most favourite idea! I always love displaying food in a visually appealing manner. I always think that the better looking the food is set up the better tasting it will be! And with yummy snacks and drinks served, the food will taste even better!
via
via
via
via
Fun Mini Games
You can incorporate small games as you watch the game, to keep things interesting especially at the beginning of the game. I love some of these ideas!

Rate the Commercials
via
 Super Bowl Ad Stats
via
Super Bowl Bingo
via
Guess the Score
via
Super Bowl Bingo
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...