Super Bowl/ Football Party Ideas

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I hosted my first Super Bowl party this year and wanted to make sure that everything was perfectly done and all the little touches are included! I love adding my own signature to any party or get-together that I throw, which is why I was super hyped for this party! While creating all the details from scratch was kind of time consuming, I am leaving you all with some FREE printables to use for your next Super Bowl or football party to make your party planning easy! All PDF files were uploaded to Box (in case you fear clicking on unknown links!).

Individual Snack Cups
I loved the idea I found for individual snack cups. This makes eating on the couch easy since each person gets their own snack, there is little to no mess made (unless you have a messy eater no matter what) and allows portion control and variety (who wants to eat a whole bag of BBQ chips in one sitting and be too full for some Doritos?). So with a little bit of creative thought, some dabs of blue and clear plastic cups I created these awesome individual munchie cups for everyone! It was surely a hit since everyone was able to try one cup of each snack offered!

I did these for the individual 7 layer dip as well, using the common ingredients as layers: homemade refried beans (I added taco seasoning and some chili powder for some kick), guacamole, sour cream, salsa, tomatoes, shredded cheese (I used Kraft tex mex) and chives (I had no fresh green onions on hand).

Using Powerpoint, I made these cute little labels to go on each cup. Each outer circle was made to be 4.6cm diameter while the smaller circle was made to be 4.2cm diameter. I added little words associated with football and made sure to make some labelled "7 layer dip" for my dips I was making. I also inserted a cute football from the clipart available in Powerpoint.

I bought clear plastic drink cups for the dips. While mine were a bit too deep, I would recommend ones with a wider mouth to allow room for some chip dunkin'!

With a glue gun (or any glue of your choosing), glue each label onto each cup.

And there you have it! Cute labels for individual snack cups for your next football or Super Bowl party!

Here is the jpg file of the labels I created, or you can click here for the PDF document that you can download and easily print off.

Water Bottle Labels
What better way to serve water at your party than with a customized water bottle label! These cute water bottle labels easily fit over the standard 500mL water bottles and cover nicely the width and circumference of the label. This was a huge hit at my party and everyone preferred this drink over others (at least among the ladies!).


The labels were created in GIMP photo editor (the black and white stripes) then imported into PicMonkey for the orange label and font. For a PDF of the document to download and print your free labels, click here.
Appetizer "Foam Finger" Picks
These were such a cute and fun addition to the weiner rolls that I made. Everyone loved them (and the rolls!). They were such a cute touch and with the additional "Go Team Go" label and team colours, it fit perfectly with the theme of the party!

All you need is to download the file below or by downloading the PDF document here.


Items needed: sheet printable, scissors and clear tape.

Cut around each foam finger - yes each one!

Using clear tape, tape the paper cutout to a toothpick.

And do this to the rest of the cutouts.

And there you have it! Cute "foam" finger picks!



1 comment:

  1. So cute and well thought out! I'm not big on sports parties, but I LOVE the little details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...